InnoVision Awards is South Carolina’s premier organization dedicated to the advancement of innovation and technology. Celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2018. InnoVision Awards is the only awards program of its kind – a grass roots, volunteer led non-profit made-up of businesses, organizations, universities, and individuals dedicated to finding innovation and technology in products, services, and education from across the state, and recognizing and honoring peers for achievements in their respective fields. InnoVision Awards is the mark of distinction for outstanding leadership, innovation, and technological excellence.
The InnoVision Advisory Board maintains commitment to support, honor and celebrate technology and innovation through two primary activities:
- The annual InnoVision Awards Banquet held in November.
- Educational InnoVision Forums held throughout the year.
- Honor and highlight South Carolina organizations and individuals that develop or apply technology to produce new commercial innovations.
- Advance technical collaboration and innovation among organizations and individuals.
- Promote and support youth engagement in science, math, and technological innovation.
- Honor programs that improve the quality of life in South Carolina communities.
- Honor programs whose technologies protect earth’s natural resources.
Our Vision Statement: To foster the growth of South Carolina’s innovation economy.
Our Mission Statement: To showcase the world-class capabilities and accomplishments of South Carolina innovators.
Celebrating Innovation. Honoring Distinction.